The trova was born of the songs that the medieval gentlemen diffused through the jugglers. The Iberian ones receive from the French the song of the jugglers up to 1400, when the bourgeoisie takes the cultural initiative, and music no longer composes but rather he/she adds different texts to the same melodies of: blue tone, hypersensitive tone, monkey tone with line and silver tone.
In the current Plain it is happening something similar, because they put on letters to the old blows as: guacharaca, gaván, zumbaquezumba, San Rafael, kirpa and the other ones. These same blows that also called themselves sones, are those of the I dispute of our copleros or jugglers of the Plain.

THE ONE DISPUTES
I dispute it is the challenge song among copleros. Coplero is the singer that improvises ballads. Minstrels, trouveurs and copleros are the interpreters of the song repentista and traditional of the town.
coplero #1 
Tell me you cantador
With all their understanding
as he/she could a candle
to light two rooms.
Coplero #2
I answer him the question
because I have talent
if I put it in the half
it lights out and inside.

SOME OF THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE TROVA AND THE ONE DISPUTES THEY ARE:
CIRO BARRIER of the CASANARE.
VICTOR ESPINEL
JOAQUÍN RIVIERA.
HERMEZ ROSEMARY
YASMIN ENCINOZA of the VICHADA.
DIANA MARÍA GUAYABO of PEANUT-CASANARE.
YANETH VARGAS of the VICHADA.
SACRED DAHLIA of the one. VICHADA.
RICH ALBA of the CASANARE.
ANA BEYDOVER ORDÓÑEZ.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario